Welcome to the Life Coaching page!
As a therapist with experience in life coaching, I work with individuals to help them focus on achieving goals. Some of the goals you may be interested in working on include the following:
- Designing (or re-designing) your life
- Starting a new business
- Developing a dating strategy
- Improving your relationships
Coaching is different from therapy in part due to its structured approach to specific goals. I would work with you to help you determine what it is you want and steps you plan to take to get there.
Those of you who have worked with a personal trainer may have a sense of how helpful it can be to have a structured approach, a customized plan, and accountability when it comes to achieving goals.
Together we would:
- Identify what it is that you would like to achieve
- Identify what steps you can take to achieve your goals and what, if anything, is blocking you from moving ahead
- Put a realistic action plan in place; and
- Establish accountability by monitoring progress of the action plan
I especially enjoy coaching people through important changes. This can be on account of unexpected or unwanted changes in your life that require you to accept change (i.e. divorce or job loss) or because you are really wanting to make a change in your life (i.e. change in life direction, starting a new business, finding a life partner).
In particular, I enjoy providing the following types of coaching:
- Life Design Coaching
- Relationship Coaching for Singles
- Relationship Coaching for Couples (with one or both partners)
- Life Transition Coaching
- Business Coaching
Life Coaching sessions are generally conducted by phone and last 45 minutes. Please contact me at [email protected] or 416-710-4958 to discuss.
Call 416-710-4958 or email [email protected] to set up a free 10-15 minute phone consultation for an analysis of how coaching can help you achieve your specific goals
If you would like to set up an appointment, please contact me at [email protected] or 416-710-4958.