Psychotherapy & Coaching
Hi, I’m Lori Ralko, a psychotherapist and registered social worker in Toronto, Ontario.
Psychotherapy can help with a variety of issues including:
- Low self-esteem
- Life transitions (i.e. relationship endings/divorce, mid-life crisis, loss)
- Identity issues (i.e. cultural, gender, sexual)
- Work and career
- Sexual issues
Psychotherapy can also open up new areas of opportunity.
My approach to therapy focuses on helping you to reach the following goals:
- Obtaining relief from psychological symptoms (i.e. anxiety, panic attacks, depression);
- Exploring options for dealing with life situations (i.e. relationship and career issues, loss, illness); and
- Achieving greater self awareness so that you are:
- Less vulnerable to recurrence of problems and symptoms
- Better able to cope with challenges
- Well positioned to move forward in life
I view therapy as an investment in yourself that can help with existing problems and open up opportunities for the future.
In many cases, extended health benefits may cover all or a portion of session fees. Please check your plan for details.
Flexible scheduling arrangements and late evening sessions are available for people who work erratic hours (i.e. film industry, shift work, etc.).
To discuss your interest in therapy or to set up an appointment, please contact me at [email protected] or 416-710-4958. Appointments are often available as early as the next business day.
Please see the About me page for the details of my education and training.
If you are interested in therapy for relationship issues, either on your own or with your partner, please see the Relationships page for more information
Anxiety and Panic Attacks
If you are interested in therapy for panic attacks or anxiety, please see the Anxiety and Panic attacks page for more information.
If you are interested in life coaching for making specific changes in your life (i.e. life re-design, developing a dating strategy, or starting a new business venture), please refer to the Life Coaching page to find out whether coaching might be right for you.
Lori Ralko, M.A., RSW
Psychotherapist and Registered Social Worker in Toronto
25 Wood Street, Suite 103 (floor “M” in elevator)
Toronto, Ontario (Downtown – 5 min walk from College/Yonge subway station)